Monday, January 23, 2017

Busy Runner Mom .. When to Run?

It's been a little more busier now with my 8 and 4year olds! Squeezing in time to run has been harder than usual ! My husband's schedule varies so I have to work around it as well as kids school and activities . It's not impossible and I have just tried to have my running clothes ready so when I find the opportunity I'm ready to go ! Don't get discouraged if you have a jam packed schedule just be prepared and when you have that time to run you have your stuff ready to
Go and saves you time to enjoy a quick run! Just the other night I was bummed I didn't have time to run in the morning but took my running clothes in my gym bag and left it in the car ! When I went to my moms house to help her with some paperwork and were done earlier than expected so new I had my running clothes in the car so took advantage and had her watch the kids upstairs while I ran quick 3 miles on the treadmill downstairs ! I sometimes get discouraged when I feel like I won't have the time to run but then remind myself that life happens and tomorrow is another day ! When you love to run you always find the positive in everything 😬🙏🏼❤🏃🏽‍♀️ I would love to hear more about other techniques or plans others due when they have busy schedules and try to squeeze in a run ???

No comments:

Post a Comment