Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Sooooo as I said before after last year's F3 half marathon race I told myself I would not run long distance races in the cold! I ran one last week in frigid temps Here in Chicago and survived !  Now I will be running again on the 28th! I was lucky and won a free entry to this year's F3 half marathon ! I truly believe it's meant to be lol! As the only reason why I ran last weeks half marathon was also because it was a free entry I won at the runjunkees party from team ortho! My lungs just don't do well with the cold breeze when I run more than 6miles! Do any of you have the same problem? I do have asthma so I believe it has a lot to do with it ! Anyhow I will suck it up and run on the 28th again ! I got this ! πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸƒπŸ½‍♀️

No comments:

Post a Comment