Sunday, December 30, 2018

My Comeback! Running Chicago Marathon 2019


Dear friends and family,

As you know I wasn’t selected in the lottery for the Chicago Marathon. I really wanted to run 2019 because thankfully I feel much better from my injuries and where else to come back than in my city! I chose the Chicago Police Memorial Foundation because being a Police wife it means so much to me and my family!

The Chicago Police Memorial Foundation is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to honoring the lives of our fallen heroes. The Foundation provides support and assistance to the families of Chicago police officers who are killed or catastrophically injured in the line of duty.

I ask for your help to raise at least 500 before the new year! I am not the type of person to ask but I will forever be grateful to your generosity!

This will be my 4th Chicago Marathon .I have to fundraise 1,750.00 before October 2019! Any donation given I will forever be grateful! Click on the link that will directly send you to my personal fundraising page. Blessings to you all!

Merry Christmas and Happy New year !

Thank you
Jen Centeno

https://www.classy.org/fundraiser/1810327

No comments:

Post a Comment