Saturday, May 13, 2017



Being a mom is the best gift  in this world! Knowing that your kids think highly of you is proof of how much I love doing the best I can for them! As a mom I have sacrificed a lot but when I read this card my son wrote for me it shows how much is worth what I do daily for them!  Being a stay at home mom can be very overwhelming  and I have done it for almost 9years! Seeing friends and family have careers and wonderful jobs sometimes intimidate me but then I look at my kids and thank god for allowing me to be with them since they were born!  I might not have a career or paying job but knowing my kids still think I'm the best and are proud of me no matter what makes my heart happy!  Happy Morhers Day to all you beautiful moms! 

2 comments:

  1. Real Nice Jen!! Your kids have a strong role model!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much πŸ™πŸΌπŸ˜˜πŸ’•πŸ™ŒπŸΌ

      Delete